The Superannuation Opportunity
Industry Super Australia, Australian Industry Group and the Australian Council of Trade Unions are hosting The Superannuation Opportunity.
The Superannuation Opportunity is uniting national leaders to unlock the value of Australia’s super savings, ignite infrastructure renewal and promote leading innovation in the superannuation sector.
The Superannuation Opportunity aims to strengthen ties between the superannuation sector and government to create opportunities for increased benefits to members whilst providing an alternative source of investment in nation building initiatives.
Key speakers to date include:
- The Hon Bill Shorten MP, Leader of the Opposition
- The Hon Kelly O'Dwyer MP, Minister for Revenue and Financial Services
- Helen Rowell, Deputy Chairman, APRA
- Greg Tanzer, Commisioner, ASIC
- James Carouso, Deputy Chief of Mission, US Embassy
- The Hon Chris Bowen, Shadow Treasurer of Australia
- Alan Kohler, Finance Journalist
- Chris Richardson, Director, Deloitte Access Economics
- Ross Garnaut AO, Economist
This forum will be held at Parliament House, Canberra commencing with a dinner on 21st November followed by a full day program on 22 November.
Tickets for this forum are $950.00 (inc GST) per attendee and is inclusive of the dinner on the 21st and the forum on the 22nd.