Careers at Industry Super Australia
Industry Super Australia (ISA) takes a leadership role in policy making and public debate on behalf of Australia’s Industry SuperFunds’ six million members.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a highly successful and dynamic organisation managing collective projects including advocacy, government relations, policy development and the well-known Industry SuperFunds Joint Advertising Campaign to ensure that the best interests of members are always put first.
The successful candidate will report to and work closely with the ISA Board and must have:
- Demonstrable alignment with the values of Industry SuperFunds
- Strong strategic thinking ability to drive good public policy change in a constantly evolving competitive, regulatory and political environment
- Extensive experience in the superannuation and financial services industry
- An ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships with funds, the trade union movement, employer associations, regulators, politicians and the media
- An ability to communicate publicly through the media and speaking engagements
- Effective strategic leadership and operational management skills to lead a team of high performing and committed executives.
For further information or for a position description, please contact Jo McNaughton on 61 3 9657 4214 - e: email@example.com.
Applications are to be addressed to ISA Chair, the Hon Peter Collins AM QC - e: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close cob Friday, 11 May 2018.